Sunday, February 10, 2013

Live Every Week Like it's Shark Week



 Will everyone who is already missing 30 Rock raise their hands? Oh, I see. Just as I suspected; everyone does.

One of the best shows in the last decade may be over, but we can still keep learning from the time-honored lessons of the great sage, Tracy Jordan.

That's right everyone, "Live every week like it's shark week."

I think this needs another coat of Modge Podge Dimensional Magic, but I could not wait to post. The pendant on the left does not have the cording yet. Below is the cord with a sliding knot. If you missed my last entry on this, check out Lilly Ollo's Tutorial. It is an extremely convenient way to finish a necklace.

It may not be Shark Week right now, but we can still live as if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment